Triple Wall Pipe
The Triple Wall HDPE pipe is triple bonded polyethylene for exceptional pipe stiffness. With smooth inner and outerWalls and a corrugated structural core, this HDPE pipe is designed to have superior pipe stiffness to that of PVC sewer and drain pipe, yet priced to compete. *Available in select markets only. Please contact your sales rep to learn more.
Additional Popular Documents
ADS 3000 Triple Wall HDPE pipe is triple bonded polyethylene for exceptional pipe stiffness. With smooth inner and outer walls and a corrugated structural core, ADS 3000 Triple wall HDPE pipe is designed to have superior pipe stiffness to that of PVC sewer and drain pipe, yet priced to compete.
A smooth inner wall is co-extruded with a corrugated structural core, which is then extrusion-laminated with a smooth white outer wall. This construction gives the pipe an unprecedented strength-to-weight ratio.
- Outer layer provides additional resistance to effects of extended exposure to the sun’s heat and ultraviolet radiation
- Due to its plastic nature, triple wall pipe not only provides strength but allows enough flexibility to withstand freeze/thaw conditions and continuous subzero conditions without cracking or shattering
- Corrosion resistant to acids, alkalies, and salts. Will not rust.
- Safe, easy, efficient installations without breaking, splitting, or cracking.
- Long-term performance without costly maintenance or replacement.
- Constructed with bell-and-spigot ends for soil-tight joints.
- Available in 10’ (3m) lengths; 3” and 4” (75 and 100mm) diameters; with three different hole patterns.
- Multiple fittings options available