Duraslot® XL Trench Drain Pipe
Duraslot XL trench drains provide superior hydraulic efficiency and flow capacity and are engineered to stand up to the heaviest structural loads. Duraslot XL’s durability and corrosion-resistant design provide a long-lasting, cost-effective solution to stormwater capture. Duraslot XL is heavy-load rated, reduces maintenance costs and has higher corrosion resistance and flow rates where higher conveyance volume is required.
Features and Benefits
- 6” – 36” Diameter Mainlines provide high capacity for less cost
- Easy adaptability to N-12 without a junction box / catch basin required
- 5”-wide grates come in either Standard or Pedestrian styles
- User can source their own custom 5”x20” Nominal grates if preferred.
- Increased inlet capacity over slot drains with less clogging.
- Arrives on site in 2-4 weeks.
Duraslot is made from dual-wall corrugated polyethylene pipe with an aluminum slot mounted on top of 4" - 36" (10.16cm - 91.44cm) N-12 pipe. Typical applications include roadways, sidewalks, parking lots, plazas, loading docks, industrial floors, parks and athletic fields.
*Taller slots are available on special order
Duraslot Contact Support
Duraslot's unparalleled support team has dedicated experts to assist in all phases of a project in addition to the vast network of ADS field sales professionals.