Large Diameter Basins
ADS offers a 48" diameter polypropylene basin that is suitable for a wide variety of stormwater applications including stormwater capture, quantity and quality control devices. This large basin is lightweight and easy to handle and install safely in the field. It is perfect for situations where corrosion and longevity of the stormwater system are a concern. They are durable and tested to withstand H-20 traffic loads while providing easy field adjustability.
This large diameter 48” basin is lightweight for safe, easy handling and installation and will allow for access (detention systems, maintenance ports, etc.). This larger basin can be used where Nyloplast basin diameter are too small per the regulations or where larger storage volume in the basin is required.
Features and Benefits
- Provides connections for a wide range of pipe types and sizes from 4" up to 36” (900 mm) diameter. See minimum angle design chart
- Basin accepts a variety of 30” (750 mm) diameter manhole covers and inlet grates
- Structures tested to meet H-20 traffic loading
- Materials provide long-service life, excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Lightweight structure constructed from polypropylene for easy installation
- Design minimum pipe angles comparable to 60” (1500 mm) precast concrete manhole
- Ladder option provides access to pipe collection system
- Installs three times faster than traditional precast
- Structures can be factory built with weirs and other water quality features
Ready to purchase?
It’s quick and easy to connect with a representative.Find a Rep