Our non-woven geotextiles serve the purpose of soil filtration, roadway stabilization and other civil engineering projects. They are comprised of both needle punched and spunbonded, both of which are ideal for a variety of civil engineering applications.
Our geosynthetic non-woven fabric is made from a continuous polypropylene filament spun uniformly over a flat surface to make a flat, mat-like fiber. The crossed filaments are then thermally bonded together, rather than woven, into a tear-resistant material creating a filtration medium that offers excellent uniformity, puncture resistance and filtration efficiencies.
Features and Benefits
- Subsurface Drainage
- Roadway Separation
- Railroad Stabilization
- Hard Armor Underlayment
- Landfill Leachate Collection
- Underground Detention/Retention System
- Excellent tear resistance
- Excellent puncture resistance
- Increases performance life of roadways
- Offers filtration efficiencies