Inserta Tee® Traditional Lateral Connection
Inserta Tee is a high performance, cost-effective and an easy-to-install service connection. The fitting consists of a PVC hub, rubber sleeve and stainless steel band. Inserta Tee's watertight, air testable seal provides superior performance. Inserta Tee's traditional lateral connection can be customized for your project needs, ideal for sanitary sewer applications.
Use our customized part number finder.
Features and Benefits
Inserta Tee provides a three-piece lateral connection consisting of a PVC hub, rubber sleeve, and stainless steel band. Inserta Tee boasts the broadest line of lateral connections in the world and can connect to all solid wall, profile, closed profile, and corrugated pipe manufactured today with unparalleled performance.
- Inserta Tee can connect to the largest range of sizes in the industry and all drainage materials manufactured today.
- Inserta Tee connections range from 2” through 24” service laterals.
- Inserta Tee’s high performance connections are watertight*, air testable and highly durable.
- Installation is easy and affordable.
- Installs without disturbing bedding and there is no need for glues, epoxies, grout or awkward gaskets.
*Watertight performance depends on the type and condition of the mainline pipe. Contact your ADS representative about your specific application.
Did You Know?
Inserta Tee OneFit
Installing the Inserta Tee OneFit is easy. Watch this video to learn how.Learn More