The unique structural design of ARC Chambers makes it able to handle any conventional leachfield system challenge without sacrificing performance. The septic leaching chamber is a sturdy, lightweight polyethylene plastic unit that combines maximized infiltrative surface area and storage capacity. This combination allows for increased effluent dispersal performance and improved structural integrity.
The preferred product in leachfield applications, our Arc Chambers are designed to accommodate both gravity-fed and pressure-doses systems with quick installation by one person into trench or bed applications.
These septic leaching chambers are sturdy, lightweight plastic units that combine maximized infiltrative surface area and storage capacity with an improved structural design to handle most any conventional leachfield system challenge without sacrificing performance. This unique combination allows for increased effluent dispersal performance and improved structural integrity as well as ease of installation and simplified contouring capabilities.
Features and Benefits
- Injection–molded from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for lightweight and sturdy design
- 20–degree integral articulating joint that is ideal for either straight or contoured septic leachfield applications
- True corrugated chamber design eliminates flat surfaces and provides increased load bearing capability in the trench
- “Lock and Drop” joint provides a more positive connection during installation and backfill
- A universal inlet/outlet end cap
- Inspection vent ports on every unit with easy–to–remove knockouts for maximum job site flexibility
- Convenient five–foot lengths are easy to handle
- Diamond plate texture increases slip resistance and enhances ease of installation
- Side Port Coupler snaps in place to allow side entry at any joint throughout the trench line