From the EcoPure product line
EcoPure BioFilter is a high performance, low impact system that merges both pretreatment of impervious stormwater runoff with advanced filtration from both surface and subsurface runoff sources and is designed to remove most traditional pollutants from urban stormwater.The device is suitable for both new construction and retrofit applications with a quick, simple installation.
Features and Benefits
- High filter media area and flowrate
- Linear treatment design with an upfront pretreatment cell.
- Low elevation change between the inlet and outlet of the system
- Superior removal mechanisms utilizing Physical unit operations, Chemical/Biological processes
- Living plant component at the surface of the unit
- Internal bypass for inline installation (where applicable)
- Maintainable system with access to remove accumulated pollutants multiple times before media replacement.
- Scalable systems allow for treatment rates starting at 60 gpm.
- Plant Growth media utilizes expertise of soil agronomy developed by well known lawn and garden company
- Unit has compartmentalized O&M sections
- Can utilize jurisdictional bioretention media in the plant growth section
- Living Surface Biomass
- Trash and Dry storage component
- Optional infiltration design component