The FlexStorm Catch-It™ system is the preferred catch basin insert for temporary inlet protection, jobsite erosion control, and stormwater filtration. The catch basin inserts are designed to fit any drainage structure: rectangular, round, and rolled curb drainage structures are all easily protected with our robust 11GA galvanized framing system and replaceable filter bags.
The FLEXSTORM CATCH-IT is the preferred catch basin insert for temporary inlet protection, jobsite erosion control, and stormwater filtration. FLEXSTORM geotextile filter bags are constructed from our woven geotextile fabric which effectively controls eroded material from leaving the jobsite; achieving > 80% filtration efficiency. The FLEXSTORM CATCH-IT family of products provides a reliable, affordable, and reusable method of inlet protection to comply with ASTM D8057 Standard Specification for Inlet Filters with a Rigid Frame.
Features and Benefits
- High flow, woven filter bags are 82% efficient with enough storage capacity to handle dozens of rain events prior to maintenance
- All filters include overflow bypass to prevent flooding with a full bag or during a major storm
- Low profile framing fits into offset castings and avoids concrete interference
- Installed and maintained with only one worker, no machinery required
- The 12 GA corrosion resistant framing supports over 500 pounds, independent of the grate
- Full filter will not fall into inlet when grate is removed
- A reusable inlet protector designed to last 2-3 years