Triple Wall Pipe
The Triple Wall HDPE pipe is triple bonded polyethylene for exceptional pipe stiffness. With smooth inner and outerWalls and a corrugated structural core, this HDPE pipe is designed to have superior pipe stiffness to that of PVC sewer and drain pipe, yet priced to compete. *Available in select markets only. Please contact your sales rep to learn more.
2 Product Variations
ADS 3000 Triple Wall HDPE pipe is triple bonded polyethylene for exceptional pipe stiffness. With smooth inner and outer walls and a corrugated structural core, ADS 3000 Triple wall HDPE pipe is designed to have superior pipe stiffness to that of PVC sewer and drain pipe, yet priced to compete.
A smooth inner wall is co-extruded with a corrugated structural core, which is then extrusion-laminated with a smooth white outer wall. This construction gives the pipe an unprecedented strength-to-weight ratio.
- Outer layer provides additional resistance to effects of extended exposure to the sun’s heat and ultraviolet radiation
- Due to its plastic nature, triple wall pipe not only provides strength but allows enough flexibility to withstand freeze/thaw conditions and continuous subzero conditions without cracking or shattering
- Corrosion resistant to acids, alkalies, and salts. Will not rust.
- Safe, easy, efficient installations without breaking, splitting, or cracking.
- Long-term performance without costly maintenance or replacement.
- Constructed with bell-and-spigot ends for soil-tight joints.
- Available in 10’ (3m) lengths; 3” and 4” (75 and 100mm) diameters; with three different hole patterns.
- Multiple fittings options available