Duraslot® XL Trench Drain Pipe
Duraslot XL trench drains provide superior hydraulic efficiency and flow capacity and are engineered to stand up to the heaviest structural loads. Duraslot XL’s durability and corrosion-resistant design provide a long-lasting, cost-effective solution to stormwater capture. Duraslot XL is heavy-load rated, reduces maintenance costs and has higher corrosion resistance and flow rates where higher conveyance volume is required.
1400B Duraslot XL Pipe Standard Slot Height
1401B Duraslot XL Pipe Custom Slot Height
1411 Duraslot & Duraslot XL End Cap
1412 Duraslot & Duraslot XL Adapter
1452 Duraslot XL Pedestrain Grate
1460B Duraslot XL Light Duty Installation
1462B Duraslot XL Heavy Traffic Installation
Features and Benefits
- 6” – 36” Diameter Mainlines provide high capacity for less cost
- Easy adaptability to N-12 without a junction box / catch basin required
- 5”-wide grates come in either Standard or Pedestrian styles
- User can source their own custom 5”x20” Nominal grates if preferred.
- Increased inlet capacity over slot drains with less clogging.
- Arrives on site in 2-4 weeks.
Duraslot is made from dual-wall corrugated polyethylene pipe with an aluminum slot mounted on top of 4" - 36" (10.16cm - 91.44cm) N-12 pipe. Typical applications include roadways, sidewalks, parking lots, plazas, loading docks, industrial floors, parks and athletic fields.
*Taller slots are available on special order
Duraslot Contact Support
Duraslot's unparalleled support team has dedicated experts to assist in all phases of a project in addition to the vast network of ADS field sales professionals.