Landmax® Stormwater Management System
Today's land developers are being forced to find new ways to manage stormwater runoff, largely because of increasingly stringent regulations and escalating land values. The LandMax stormwater management system provides the ideal solution for durable, efficient, and effective subsurface stormwater detention, infiltration and re-use.
701 Retention-Detention System (Plan View) Detail
702 Retention-Detention System (Cross-Section) Detail
703 Retention-Detention System (Riser and Cleanout) Detail
705 Retention-Detention (System Installation) Detail
HDPE Dual Wall Couplers Fittings Manual
HDPE Dual Wall End Caps & Plugs Fittings Manual
HDPE Dual Wall Fabricated Bends Fittings Manual
HDPE Dual Wall Fabricated Reducers Fittings Manual
HDPE Dual Wall Fabricated Tees Fittings Manual
HDPE Dual Wall Fabricated Wyes Fittings Manual
HDPE Dual Wall Injection Molded Fittings Manual
HDPE Dual Wall Manifolds Fittings Manual
HDPE Dual Wall Miscellaneous Fittings Manual
Features and Benefits
- For maximum design flexibility, LandMax utilizes 12" - 60" (304.8 cm - 1524 cm) diameter HDPE and PP pipe that offer complete compatibility - including N-12, MEGA-GREEN, SaniTite HP & HP Storm & complemented by a wide selection of fittings, joints, couplers and adapters.
- Providing high strength without excessive weight, LandMax components allow easy handling and fast assembly. The end result is an efficient construction schedule.
- Installed below grade, LandMax subsurface stormwater management systems increase the usable land available, providing space for parking lots, playgrounds and other facilities to be built on top.
- LandMax systems decrease the safety risks and added costs associated with open ponds.
- LandMax is one of the most durable subsurface stormwater systems and provides a minimum 75-year service life.
Looking for additional content?
New technologies and unrivaled services come together to meet your needs.View Our Resources