Inserta Tee Lateral Connection
Inserta Tee® is a high performance, easy-to-install service connection consisting of a PVC hub, rubber sleeve and stainless steel band. Inserta Tee's watertight, air testable seal provides superior performance.
Use our customized part number finder at https://partfinder.insertatee.com
- Inserta Tee Comparison Guide Product Sheet (PDF - 864 KB)
- Inserta Tee The Lateral Connection Solution Brochure (PDF - 4 MB)
- Inserta Tee Trenchless Technology Product Sheet (PDF - 999 KB)
- Inserta Tee Ag Information Sheet (PDF - 822 KB)
- Inserta Tee Preferred Distributor Program Information Sheet (PDF - 992 KB)
Features and Benefits
Inserta Tee® provides a three-piece lateral connection consisting of a PVC hub, rubber sleeve, and stainless steel band. Inserta Tee boasts the broadest line of lateral connections in the world and can connect to all solid wall, profile, closed profile, and corrugated pipe manufactured today with unparalleled performance.
- Inserta Tee can connect to the largest range of sizes in the industry and all drainage materials manufactured today.
- Inserta Tee connections range from 2” through 24” service laterals.
- Inserta Tee’s high performance connections are watertight*, air testable and highly durable.
- Installation is easy and affordable.
- Installs without disturbing bedding and there is no need for glues, epoxies, grout or awkward gaskets.
*Watertight performance depends on the type and condition of the mainline pipe. Contact your ADS representative about your specific application.