BayFilter™ Stormwater Treatment System
The BayFilter is a state of the art stormwater filter designed to effectively remove pollutants such as total suspended solids (TSS), phosphorus, metals, nitrogen, trash and hydrocarbons. The compound spiral media configuration allows for a large filter surface area in a compact footprint.
Increasing the filter media surface area and reducing surface loading rates enhances pollutant removal and improves filter longevity. The BayFilter was designed with this principle in mind. The compound spiral media configuration allows for a large filter surface area in a compact footprint. BayFilter systems may use a single cartridge or multiple cartridges to satisfy any treatment flow requirement.
Features and Benefits
- Several sizes and structures available to accommodate a variety of designs that target specific pollutants.
- Unique self-cleaning backwash component dislodges captured contaminants and restores the porosity of the media.
- Customizable to meet the needs of each specific project
- Engineered to prevent unwanted standing water during dry periods
- BayFilter Brochure (PDF - 2 MB)
- BayFilter Design Manual Installation Guide (PDF - 16 MB)
- BayFilter Installation Guide (PDF - 3 MB)
- BayFilter Sell Sheet (PDF - 1 MB)
- French BayFilter Infiltration System Sell Sheet (PDF - 1 MB)
- StormTech + BayFilter Standard Detail (PDF - 516 KB)
- StormTech + BayFilter Standard Detail (DWG - 513 KB)
Ready to purchase?
It’s quick and easy to connect with a representative.Find A Rep