Developed for Today’s Fast-Paced Business Environment.
Expectations from clients are for a quick turn-around, especially in the conceptual phases of product planning and design.
Initial layouts and reports provide a visual understanding of various options and is the first step to choosing the design direction and evaluating potential cost.
Design Tool Features
- Provides project data reports & plan layouts quickly
- The plans are produced in both PDF and CAD format
- Data provided in the detailed report is extensive enough to estimate installed cost
- Tool provides a design starting point that can be site customized by the ADS Technical Services team to fit site specific applications as directed by the Engineer
- An ADS team of inside and outside representatives are available to offer assistance
- ADS StormTech Design Tool can be viewed in several platforms, including tablets and smart phones
Design Tool Benefits
- Helps designers in their evaluation efforts and response time
- Allows the engineer to customize layout by modifying the CAD layout, view a PDF version if needed, and to redline revisions to be sent to ADS
- Allows the engineer to provide a detailed explanation of conceptual estimated installed system cost to clients
- Service is provided to designer at no cost and enables engineer to use internal resources for increased productivity
- Designer has a local and national resource for advice and follow-up as the design progresses
- Enables a designer or client to view and originate a project using the most convenient and readily available platform