Geosynthetic Biaxial Grids
Biaxial geogrids can take stresses in two directions and their apertures are more evenly dimensioned than their Uniaxial counterparts. They are useful in situations where stresses are applied in two directions, but don't have as much tensile strength in either direction as a uniaxial geogrid does in its direction of application.
Our Biaxial Grids have proven installation and success both domestically and globally. They are ideal for base reinforcement and subgrade improvement and provide cost efficiencies for roadway applications. By withstanding stressors from two directions, these corrosion-resistant grids are ideal for base reinforcement and subgrade improvement.
Features and Benefits
- Withstands stressors in two directions
- Contains and stabilizes soft soil
- Provides cost efficiencies through reduced aggregate thickness, sub-grade material thickness and undercuts
- Increases road service life
- Resists corrosion and abrasion
- Proven product with successful applications domestically and globally for over 30 years